Ersparniskasse Schaffhausen AG
Type: Regional bank
The first bank in the city and canton of Schaffhausen was founded in 1817 as Ersparniskasse Schaffhausen AG. In 1992, this savings fund was converted into a public limited company, then joined the Clientis banking group, before repositioning itself independently on the market. Its services range from retail banking to mortgage lending as well as private banking.